Install & Configuration Online Guide
CalendarAnything LWC is a Salesforce.com application that allows users to create calendar views from any Standard or Custom objects that include a date or date/time field. This user guide covers the basic features of CalendarAnything LWC including creating calendars, editing various settings, and understanding how to use the application. For information on how to set up more advanced features of CalendarAnything LWC that require System Administrator access, please refer to our ADVANCED ADMIN GUIDE, available on the APPEXCHANGE.
Update CalendarAnything LWC to the latest version at anytime by clicking Get it Now on the CalendarAnything AppExchange listing.
Salesforce.com supported editions: Fed Cloud, Gov Cloud, Enterprise, Professional, Unlimited, Developer, Essentials.
Salesforce.com users without the above editions are unable to use the app, even if CalendarAnything LWC licenses are assigned to the user.
Installing CalendarAnything LWC
Install CalendarAnything, Assign CA LWC Licenses and CA LWC Default Permission Set.
- Grant Access to ALL users as opposed to Admins Only. It may take up to three minutes for Calendar to load for the first time.
- Disable Lightning Web Security and use Lightning Locker. CA LWC does not currently support Lightning Web Security. Lightning Locker offers an equally secure solution. Additional Details on Lightning Web Security VS Lightning Locker
Accessing CalendarAnything LWC
Learn how users can access CalendarAnything from App Launcher
Create and Edit Calendars
Learn how to Create and Edit Calendars
Learn about the different CalendarAnything views
Setup Multilevel Conditional Coloring, Filter Panels/Filter Sets/Filter Folders, Grouping Views, Printing, Global Search, Add Ons, Time zones, Offline Mode
Learn how to customize Calendars and Display Settings
Learn best practices on organizing Calendars
Learn how to use Grouping Views
- Change Calendar Tab Label
- Change Ownership of Calendars
- Designate a CalendarAnything Admin
- Change User Settings Visibility
Learn how to configure, search and change the order of Public Groups
Learn how to Clear Cache
Learn how to configure CalendarAnything Integrations
- Log a Case
- Purchase Additional Licenses or Renew CalendarAnything Subscription
- View Video Tutorials and CA Knowledge Base
- CalendarAnything Terms and Conditions