Silverline is a happenin’ place and I’m here to tell you all about it! I’m happy to kick-off a new blog series called “Around the Office.” In this series, Silverliners will be sharing all of the fun and inspiring things we are doing to make Silverline a great place to work. First up: Silverline’s Health Fair.
The holiday season often incites overindulgence, followed by healthy resolutions in the new year. Why not inspire each other to stay healthy throughout the holiday season and beyond? That’s exactly what we decided to do this past December when we launched Silverline’s first annual Health Fair. We offered Silverline employees access to activities focused on overall health and well-being, including:
- Biometric Testing and Flu Shots – A medical team came to our office to perform testing and administer shots, helping Silverliners take preventative measures to stay well.
- Nutrition – Weekly lunches have always been one of the perks of working at Silverline. During the Health Fair we focused on extra healthy and delicious meals.
- Exercise – For the Silverliners intersted in getting their Namaste on, we hosted a yoga class before the start of the work day. It was such a hit, it has become a part of our weekly routine!
- Acupuncture – A board certified and licensed acupuncturist held consultations with individuals interested in learning about the benefits of acupuncture.
- Finances – A representative from Silverline’s 401k plan taught our team about investment benefits and strategies for financial health.
- Massages – We rounded out the week with in-office massages, a benefit Silverliners often enjoy.
The Silverline Health Fair was the perfect way to inspire a happy and healthy work environment. I’m already looking forward to next year!
Interested in joining the Silverline team? We’re hiring! Visit our Careers Page for more information.