Dreamforce 2015 did not disappoint! Last week Silverline’s team of Salesforce Superheroes joined thousands of people looking to transform their business with Salesforce. Here are some of our highlights:
- We were honored that Salesforce asked us to join them for the Partner Keynote. Here’s our CEO, Gireesh Sonnad, talking about our industry solutions for Financial Services and Healthcare.
- Attendees had fun snapping pics with #SuperSaaSy and helping us raise money to support the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital. We ended up donating a total of $7500 to help the children!
- Silverline’s dedicated Banking Practice Director, Pam Hannett, had standing room only at a demo of Silverline’s banking solution.
- Hundreds of Healthcare organizations spoke to our Healthcare Practice Director, Matt Gretczko, about the new Salesforce Health Cloud and how it’s driving transformative change in Healthcare.
- Our product team gave 200+ demos of our best-selling product CalendarAnything and showed users how they extend Salesforce’s standard calendar functionality and create calendars from any object.
- Silverline’s VP of Products, Scott Thomas, led a session on how to create an Employee Community in under 20 minutes! Can’t believe it? Check out The WaterCooler to learn more.
Lastly, make sure to check out our awesome Salesforce Superhero video.
We look forward to seeing you at Dreamforce 2016! In the meantime, here’s how you can get in touch to transform your business!