Silverline is thankful for all of the amazing employees, partners, and clients that made 2015 such a success. As we reflect on the year, here are some of the highlights:
- We were honored to be voted one of the best places to work in NYC for the third year in a row!
- We celebrated the 1 year anniversary of the move to our awesome Union Square office. Our new office provided lots of room to grow; we hired 50+ employees in New York and across the country…and we’re still hiring!
- We are proud to be a member of Salesforce.org’s Pledge 1% movement. We gave in numerous ways this year, including raising money at our Dreamforce booth to benefit the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, supporting our Mo-Bros as they grew mustaches and raised money for Movember, building bicycles for underserved students in NYC, helping startups at NOEW, and donating our AppExchange products to non-profits.
- We received numerous accolades including the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company list, Deloitte’s 2015 Technology Fast 500 list, and the CRN Next-Gen 250 list.
- We continued to grow our Healthcare Practice and are excited to be a part of Salesforce’s Health Cloud Pilot.
- We were named a Salesforce Platinum Partner, the top tier in the Salesforce partner program. We also earned Salesforce’s designation as FullForce Masters in Financial Services and Sales Cloud.
From all of us here at Silverline, we wish you happy holidays and a peaceful and prosperous new year!