I love this time of year, fall in New York. The leaves are beautiful colors, the holiday season is just beginning, and we all stop and take a moment to reflect on what we are thankful for.
At Silverline, we have a lot to be thankful for this year. We’re grateful to our clients and partners for choosing to work with us on a daily basis. We’re thankful for our team who, for the fifth year in a row, voted us onto the Crain’s list of Best Places to Work in NYC. We’re also thankful for our growth (we’re hiring), the opportunity that growth brings with it, and the fabulous new members that keep joining our team.
I’m personally thankful to work for a company where I get to define my work/life balance. I work from home, get to see my kids much more than when I had to commute into an office, and get to work with the most amazing, talented team of marketing professionals on a daily basis.
I asked others at Silverline what they were thankful for and here’s a sampling of the responses I received:
- This year I am thankful for the incredible support from my family, friends, and co-workers. Without it, I would have never been able to crush my lifelong goal of finishing the NYC Marathon! – Amanda Mandell
- I am thankful for my colleagues and my team. At the end of the day, people work for people and one of my favorite things about Silverline is the people I work for/with. The people are what make our company one of the “best places to work.” – Natasa Marinkovic
- I’m grateful for our office that I can work in every day. Especially since I’m not the work at home type! No matter what’s going on, good day or not so good day, when I get into the office I get a bigger bounce in my step with the amazing energy and aura of our office. Beautiful space and amenities aside, no doubt also due to so many of the amazingly awesome people in the office and those just a click away online that I enjoy working with and knowing. – Paula Cervoni
- I am thankful to be part of such an amazing team and to work side by side with some very talented people. I am also thankful for our leadership team. Silverline has a team of leaders that truly cares about their team. – Terry Jaeger
- I am thankful for the opportunity to work with such amazing people every day from all over. Silverline is unique in that we have such incredibly talented people that have come together for a common purpose regardless of geography. – Craig McKeon
- I continue to be thankful for phenomenal colleagues, but I’m increasingly grateful that Silverline is an environment that supports discussion about not only the great things about the company, but also areas of improvement. – Chelsea A. Peterson
- There’s a lot to be thankful for every Thanksgiving, but this year is extra special—I’m heading into the holidays with a new job at a company with a thoughtful vision, an amazing culture, and a dynamic roster of smart, hilarious people that I’m grateful to be part of. – Courtney Algeo
- I am thankful for the comprehensive orientation program that should help me hit the ground running here at Silverline! – Susan Vincler
- I’m thankful for the great team we have here, especially our Engagement Managers! I’m working across several projects and don’t know if I could do it without all of their hard work, skills and of course in this newbie’s case, patience. – Mark Hoxie
From all of us at Silverline, I’d like to extend a very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.