Silverline is proud to announce we are a Silver sponsor of salesforce.com’s Dreamforce 2014, the world’s largest software event. The conference will be held in San Francisco October 13-16, 2014. Silverline will be exhibiting in Moscone North, booth N2119, and the Financial Services Industry Expo in Moscone South, booth F13.
“Silverline is excited to sponsor Dreamforce for a fourth consecutive year,” says Gireesh Sonnad, Partner and co-founder at Silverline. “It is the perfect venue to showcase the breadth of our solutions. We look forward to showing organizations how we can build them a better business.”
Silverline has an amazing presence planned this year. Highlights include:
- Booths and Demos – At our Main Booth in Moscone North and Financial Services Booth in Moscone South we will be demoing solutions for Salesforce Communities, Healthcare, and Financial Services, as well as our products, CalendarAnything, and The WaterCooler: A Social Intranet App
- Giveaways – You could win a $500 experience with a Lego Master! Stop by our Main Booth to learn more.
- 2 Judges – Salesforce asked two members of our team to serve on the panel for the Salesforce $1 Million Hackathon
- 7+ Events – We’re sponsoring multiple happy hours and dinners. We hope you can join us!
- 10 Sessions – Our team and clients will be sharing their expertise throughout the week. Add these sessions to your agenda.
- 33 Attendees – The Silverline team will be on hand to discuss how we can help you build a better business. Click here to schedule a meeting.
To learn more about Silverline’s sponsorship of Dreamforce, click here.
Marc Benioff, CEO of salesforce.com, stopped by our booth for a demo during Dreamforce 2012