Silverline participates as Salesforce Health Cloud launch partner, empowering healthcare organizations to build stronger patient relationships and improve the overall quality of care through greater engagement
HIMSS16 – LAS VEGAS – Feb. 29, 2016 – Silverline today announced it is extending the capabilities of Salesforce Health Cloud by developing integrations to multiple external systems to improve access to patient information. Silverline is also replacing manual tracking methods to improve the flow of information for a patient’s journey, resulting in increased engagement and better coordination of care. Health Cloud is generally available for purchase today, giving healthcare providers new ways to make smarter care decisions, engage with patients across their caregiver networks and manage patient data. Silverline joins Salesforce as a Health Cloud launch partner at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS16) Conference in Las Vegas.
Patient Information Connectors for Health Cloud Key Features
- The reality today is that patients are now customers, and care coordination is critical to proactively minimizing diagnoses and improving chronic diseases.
- Silverline’s solutions for Health Cloud provide integrations to consume data from multiple external systems, such as EMRs, medical devices and wearables, and seamlessly display that information in a contextually relevant and actionable manner.
- Silverline’s Healthcare practice provides the necessary capabilities to meet the needs of clients, and inherently their customers (patients), by demonstrating a unique understanding of the complexity and intricacies of the industry, reflected in the company’s vertically designed healthcare offerings.
Comments on the News
- “Working with Health Cloud from its early days as a pilot product, we’ve seen how it is empowering healthcare providers to go beyond health records and build stronger relationships with patients.” said Matt Gretczko, Silverline’s Healthcare Practice Director. “Health Cloud is a new tool within our own suite of solutions that allows us to more quickly and easily innovate with our customers to meet their unique business needs at a process, functional and clinical level.”
- “We live in the age of the customer, and patients now expect personalized and engaging experiences with their healthcare providers,” said Joshua Newman, MD, Chief Medical Officer, GM, Salesforce Healthcare and Life Sciences. “Health Cloud is all about building stronger patient relationships, and Silverline is a valuable part of our journey towards creating a modern healthcare platform for patients, doctors and everyone else involved in care.”
About Salesforce Health Cloud
Salesforce Health Cloud is a cloud-based patient relationship management solution that enables providers to gain a complete view of the patient with integrated data from electronic medical records (EMRs), wearables and more; make smarter care decisions; engage with patients across their caregiver networks; and safely and securely manage patient data.
- Salesforce Health Cloud Website: http://www.salesforce.com/industries/healthcare/health-cloud/