We are proud to announce Silverline is the official sponsor of the Salesforce Healthcare User Group! The group will kick off its inaugural meeting on August 21st.
The purpose of the group is to facilitate collaboration and empower members of the Salesforce Healthcare Community. Future meetings will cover a variety of issues, including:
- Implementation of portals and social intranets
- Clinical provider scheduling
- Health information networks
- Online/offline assessments and forms
- Integration to/from legacy data sources
- Mobile apps
- Quality and outcomes reporting
- Wellness programs
- Patient and provider customer service tools
- And much more!
Join the conversations over on the Healthcare User Group community page. Post questions to the members, answer questions, gain tips and tricks, and find information about our future meetings. We hope to see you there!