A Seamless Salesforce®™ Mediaocean Integration
Combining industry leading technologies to automate workflows.
Want a seamless RFP integration? Once integrated with Salesforce, your Mediaocean RFP becomes immediately actionable through workflows, alerts, and collaboration — allowing you to use the power of the Salesforce platform to automate your RFP response process.
Sellers receive a notification in Salesforce that they have been invited to an RFP, which they can access directly in an opportunity record containing comprehensive data around budgets, audience segments, and media plan objectives to facilitate deeper collaboration with buyers.
We’re excited to use automation to drive real collaboration and enhance visibility. We’ve really tried to keep it highly configurable so once it’s installed, every client can reconfigure it and use it the way they need to as part of their processes. Jonathon Millman, Managing Director, Media and Entertainment
About the Integration
As an Official Media Cloud Partner, Silverline has developed a one-way integration to Mediaocean’s Prisma Platform. The integration automates the RFP process in Salesforce and then seamlessly provides the ability to ensure you are responding to every opportunity.
- Built on Media Cloud
- Configurable notifications to sellers
- Automated Opportunity creation
- Support for Digital, Linear (Local and National)
- Automated Creation of Associated Attachments
- Capture budgets (up to 3 per media types)
- Customizable Process Management, to align to your business process
Streamline pre-flight campaign planning for sell side
- Expedite Response Time: Accelerate RFP turnaround time and eliminate swivel chairs across systems
- Improve Accuracy of Responses: Minimize manual entries across various systems and eliminate costly errors via automation
- Increase Employee Productivity: Drive productivity by eliminating cumbersome tasks, focus on campaign success
- Grow Ecosystem Relationships: Reduce makegoods, streamline collaboration across brands, agencies and ad tech ecosystem