Enterprise Relationship Management (ERM) is not a novel concept for Financial Services, but recent advances in technology, data, and workflow management platforms have made it even easier for organizations to adopt or enhance their methodology to increase return on investment. In this webinar, executives from Silverline, Equilar, and DotAlign engage in a lively discussion about the evolution of ERM over the last decade.
- What is ERM? Why is it important?
- How does ERM fit into a next-gen CRM strategy?
- How can you visualize relationships to help identify and close deals?
- What are best practices in modern ERM implementation and governance at scale?
- What are some of the coolest new ways to augment relationship intelligence?
Explore these topics through what we’ve seen work best at top Investment Banks, Asset Managers & Private Equity firms and learn more about ERM, and why your business can’t afford to overlook your ERM strategy.
- David Chun, CEO at Equilar
- Jill Harrison, VP of Silverline Ventures
- Rich Resnick, Partner at Silverline
- Vince Scafaria, CEO at DotAlign