Face-to-face events have historically been one of the most important drivers of deal-making. But 2020 has seen more than 75% in-person conferences canceled or postponed. Disruption from COVID-19 has forced banking and corporate access professionals to rethink their approach and turn to digital events. What are the risks and rewards of holding events online? Can information be securely shared and relationships effectively built on an all-digital platform?
Marketing and event management experts from Tier1, BlueMatrix, and Silverline will share key insights from our collective customer base on how investment banks, private equity firms, and other capital markets organizations are shifting their thought leadership online, driving attendance to digital events, and using smart tools to measure client engagement and interest.
- Doug Christensen, EVP, Strategy at Tier1
- Jennifer Langieri, Sr. Manager, Corporate Access at Fidelity
- Jill Harrison, VP, Silverline Ventures
- Mike McCarthy, VP of External Research at Fidelity
- Simon Edwards, Head, Business Development at BlueMatrix
- Victoria Dyadyukh, Director, Capital Markets at Silverline