We are in an age of collaboration. We have more tools and more data available to us today than ever before. In my recent post, I highlighted how important it is for banks and credit unions to build a strong marketing automation foundation to collaborate around the customer.
In light of so many work environments changing recently, I want to also highlight how Salesforce tools can be used for internal collaboration and workflow to support a remote or work-from-home (WFH) team. You should also check out our recent post for tips on effectively working from home for the first time and engaging clients and partners in the process.
Tools that support digital collaboration
Here are a few examples of tools I have seen implemented with Salesforce to help support digital collaboration and efficiency for banks and credit unions:
- Internal ticketing systems
- Bug fixes, feature requests, Helpdesk tickets
- Marketing requests workflow
- Internal associate workflow to support campaigns, events, sponsorships, logo requests, etc.
- Marketing asset approval process with compliance partners to track campaign content and audiences
- Customer feedback
- Cases, compliments, complaints
- Surveys (NPS and CSAT)
- Backlog or project management tools
- Internal feature requests that convert to user stories, epics, sprints, and projects for internal and/or external teams to deliver product enhancements
Everything listed above can be configured within Salesforce with Financial Services Cloud. By implementing these programs, you are building a foundation for collaboration and removing your teams from spreadsheets and email inboxes that can create organizational silos that are difficult to navigate and can cause delays during customer interactions. There is no better time to evaluate your current processes and find ways to streamline interactions that are customer and associate facing to reduce friction and improve efficiency.
For more support and insights around digital collaboration with Salesforce technologies, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.