Several trends have converged to make patient engagement key to the success of Life Sciences companies. Patients increasingly expect to collaborate in their care with the same convenience and choice that they enjoy with other consumer companies. Engaging patients is essential, as reimbursement models shift from service based to value based.
Engaged patients achieve better outcomes, and this requires transparency and the free flow of information between stakeholders across the patient journey. All this is set against the backdrop of a highly competitive landscape with an increase in M&A activity, alliances between companies, and licensing deals.
The case for patient centricity
The healthcare industry is challenged with meeting the needs of an aging population with chronic conditions and larger populations of people requiring long-term care — and doing so with fewer resources. Life Sciences companies must now account for a more diverse set of stakeholders in addition to the patient, including caregivers, advocacy groups, and payers. To do this successfully companies must harness and derive insights from several fragmented sets of data in order to:
- Facilitate close collaboration across several internal and external stakeholders
- Deliver data transparently, with accuracy, in the right context, and in a timely manner
- Reach patients and consumers, thereby providing remote care and DIY diagnostics
- Be proactive and timely in their interventions to enable positive outcomes and disease prevention
Success with Silverline and the Salesforce Platform
The Salesforce Platform along with a robust CRM strategy will enable companies to react to these major trends and to be successful. At Silverline, our mission in Life Sciences is to empower innovative companies to put patients at the center of their treatment.
We are well-positioned to help clients in Life Sciences adapt to the changing needs of their customers. These are our particular strengths and focus:
- Sole platform focus is Salesforce
- Dedicated Healthcare Practice — Advisory, Presales, Delivery, and Support
- Named Salesforce’s HLS Consulting Partner of the Year
- Won the Salesforce Partner Innovation Award
- Proven track record in the Provider space
- Dedicated focus on Salesforce Health Cloud
- Continued alignment to roadmap and technical, functional, operational, and clinical healthcare expertise
Next steps for success
Silverline focuses on Strategic Advisory, technical implementation, and ongoing Managed Services to enable Life Sciences organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Get to know all of our solutions for Life Sciences companies today.