CalendarAnything LWC allows users to enable email notifications for your calendars.
In this article you will learn how to:
Enable Email Notifications
To enable Email Notifications for your calendar:
- Open Calendar Settings for the Calendar where you want to turn on email notifications
- Navigate to Email Notification Tab
On Enable Calendar Notifications select what type of notifications you want to receive;
– Disabled – no notifications.
– On Create – sends notifications when a new record is created.
– On Update – sends notifications when the record is updated.
– On Create and On Update – sends notifications when the record is created or updated.
To Add Recipients:
- Click on “+ Add” button;
- Select Recipient Type;
- for the Email type you need to add Default Email Address
- for the Contact type you need to add Contact
- for the User type you need to add User
- for the Group type you need to add Group
- for the Lead type you need to add Lead
- for the Field type you need to add Field with email
You also can select Email Template for your Notifications
Email Templates works only with Contact and Lead recipient types
Email Templates don’t work for Event and Task objects.