We wholeheartedly agree with JFK when he said, “Children are the world’s most valuable resource and its best hope for the future.” That’s why we decided to celebrate our very first take your child to work day. The day is a nation-wide event organized by the Take our Sons and Daughters to Work Foundation. Both parents and mentors are encouraged to participate.
The foundation encourages children to be innovative, practice an array of skills, and learn the value of an education. Silverliners are happy to provide a strong, friendly community where children can experience what it’s like to be a Silverline employee.
We asked our honorary employees what they loved about their day at Silverline. Here’s what they said:
- Controlling the Beam+ Robot and learning how remote Silverliners use it to join meetings in the office
- Playing Ping Pong!
- Working in teams to be creative and build Lego bracelets
- Learning what a ‘green’ office means and how Silverline is helping the environment
- Meeting awesome new people
- Getting cool Silverline swag
- Learning about social media safety from the Silverline marketing team and creating artwork for them to hang in the office
To learn more about what it’s like to work at Silverline, click here!