If you are an active member of the Salesforce community, or even passive in this case, you know about Dreamforce. The annual event in San Francisco in which more than 100,000 people come together to discuss, hack, share, present, develop all things Salesforce. There might also be that big concert that attracts a few people as well.
This is truly the pinnacle of a technology focused conference that sets the tone for Salesforce, its partners, and its users for the coming year. Truly exciting for me this year is the enhanced focus on Healthcare and Life sciences.
- List of all sessions for the HLS track
- Silverline events and sessions
Even more importantly, if you are attending Dreamforce for the first time, or you are a veteran, feel free to fill out the form below to set-up 30 minutes to chat with me, Silverline’s Healthcare Practice Director. This will be an opportunity to learn about your organization and allow us to provide strategic guidance on making the most out of the salesforce.com platform.
Finally, feel free to stop by our booth, N2119 in Moscone North, to learn more about our Healthcare solutions:
- Architecture, data, and security models to establish health information networks
- Insurance member portals for policy management
- Patient lifecycle management tools and applications
- Consolidated sales, inventory management, and customer service frameworks
- Streamlined sales and marketing workflows, including mobile app deployment
- Healthcare event and appointment scheduling tools and applications
- Healthcare focused Social intranets leveraging our AppExchange product – WaterCooler