In this article you will learn how to:
- Install CalendarAnything Integration Zoom App
- Login to Zoom from CalendarAnything
- Enable Zoom tab in CalendarAnything
- Add Zoom Meeting to Event
- Delete Zoom Link from Event
- Uninstall CalendarAnything Integration Zoom App
Install CalendarAnything Integration Zoom app
From Zoom Marketplace
- Go to Zoom Marketplace website (https://marketplace.zoom.us/)
- Search for CalendarAnything Integration
- Click Install (If required sign in to your account)
From CalendarAnything App
To install from the CalendarAnything LWC Salesforce App please follow login instructions below.
Login to Zoom from CalendarAnything
Go to CalendarAnything Settings
Click on Zoom Login Tab
Click on Login To Zoom button
In the new popup window, login to your zoom account. Then click Save.
Enable Zoom tab in CalendarAnything
Go to CalendarAnything Settings. Select General Settings, in Display and Layout section navigate to Add-ons display setting and enable Zoom add-on. Click Save.
Add Zoom Meeting to Event
To add a Zoom link to an event, open Details popup and click on Zoom tab. Click on Make it a Zoom Meeting button and you are all set!
After Zoom link has been generated, URL to Zoom Meeting and encrypted password will be displayed in Zoom tab inside the Details popup.
Delete Zoom Link from Event
To delete event with Zoom Link, open Details popup and click on delete icon
Uninstall CalendarAnything Integration Zoom App
Go to CalendarAnything Settings, Zoom Login and click on Logout From Zoom
To uninstall, login to your Zoom account. Click Manage then Installed App or search for CalendarAnything Integration app. Open CalendarAnything Integration and click on Uninstall.