Silverline’s VP of Product, Scott Thomas, demoing CalendarAnything to a crowd at Dreamforce 2013
Dreamforce is the cloud computing event of the year. The experience is unparalled. This year will mark Silverline’s 4th time sponsoring the conference and we’ve got big things planned. Here are 7 reasons you should visit our Dreamforce 2014 booth:
1. We’re Financial Services experts. Silverline’s Financial Services Solutions for Salesforce helps Financial Organizations consistently deliver high levels of service, improve loyalty, identify high-value clients, and drive new revenue opportunities. This year, Silverline was one of only 16 salesforce.com partners invited to showcase at Dreamforce’s dedicated Financial Services track. Stop by our main booth in Moscone North or our Financial Services booth in Moscone South to learn more about our offerings.
2. We know Healthcare. To succeed and be leading-edge in the evolving Healthcare environment, organizations must optimize their technology investments to enable business strategy success. Silverline’s solutions empower stakeholders to more effectively interact with each other at a business, technical, and clinical level to promote a healthier community. Let’s talk about how we can solve your business challenges.
3. We’re a leader in Force.com application development and a certified Salesforce Product Development Partner. If you can dream it, we can build it. Stop by our booth to chat about your development needs.
4. We created the premiere social intranet app for Salesforce, The WaterCooler. It’s one tool that will revolutionize the way your company shares information, leverages each other’s expertise, introduces new people/systems, and fosters new and improved ideas. Come to our booth for a demo!
5. We built a better Salesforce calendar. Our best-selling app, CalendarAnything, allows you to create a calendar from any standard or custom object in Salesforce. Check it out and discover why it’s an AppExchange top 30 app for 3 years running.
6. We love helping you get the most out of Salesforce. Silverline is dedicated to the Salesforce User Group Community. We’re official sponsors of the Financial Services, Healthcare, and Developer User Groups. We meet virtually and in person to network, share tips, and ask questions. Let’s talk about how you can get involved.
7. We have prizes! If the reasons above haven’t convinced you to visit us, we assure you that our giveaways are amazing. Stop by our booth to see for yourself!
To view Silverline’s complete Dreamforce agenda and book a private meeting with us, visit our Dreamforce page.