Silverline leverages Salesforce’s cloud, mobile, social, IoT and data science technologies to accelerate business transformation for customers in healthcare
NEW YORK, NY – July 21, 2016– Silverline, a CRM consulting firm headquartered in New York City, today announced the release of Transform: Patient Contact Center—a Salesforce Fullforce Solution for Healthcare.
In this age of the customer, everyone and everything is becoming more connected. With Silverline launching a Salesforce Fullforce Solution, customers benefit from Silverline’s expertise in healthcare. This proven solution can provide faster and more predictable deployments for healthcare organizations, empowering them to connect with their customers in entirely new ways — and truly become customer companies.
Healthcare organizations are recognizing that any and all interactions with a patient can have a significant impact on the perception, and reality, of the overall level of care they receive. The patient contact center is the main entrypoint of these activities and Silverline’s solution provides capabilities to address patient concerns, inquiries or requests in a streamlined, scalable and modern way. Silverline’s Patient Contact Center solution gives organizations a 360-degree view of a patient, including access to prior interactions, appointments, insurance information and other key data elements to drive comprehensive call dispositioning, workflow routing and case management. This provides a tool to improve patient engagement and drive higher patient satisfaction, while also providing opportunities to drive more proactive care via various channels.
Comments on the news
- “We understand the challenges that the entire healthcare industry faces, especially Providers, when it comes to driving greater patient engagement and finding ways to improve the quality of care that is delivered,” said Matthew Gretczko, Healthcare Practice Director at Silverline. “It was our goal to develop a solution that merges our industry knowledge and best practices with the power of the Salesforce platform to bring a tailored, yet customizable solution that effectively meets the needs of Patient Contact Centers by delivering immediate ROI while establishing a framework to facilitate greater experiences for Patients.
- “We are thrilled that Silverline has been recognized as a Salesforce Fullforce Solution partner and is helping companies in healthcare connect with their customers in entirely new ways,” said Kori O’Brien, senior vice president, Partner Marketing & Solutions, Salesforce. “We work closely with Salesforce Fullforce Solution partners to ensure our customers benefit from partner’’s proven industry expertise with Salesforce’s Customer Success Platform.”
Salesforce Fullforce Solutions
Salesforce Fullforce Solutions are systems integrator or consulting partner offerings recognized for their specialization in priority Salesforce industries and other key solution areas. Fullforce Solution partners have demonstrated proven expertise and customer success, and receive Salesforce go-to-market support, executive sponsorship and guidance as part of the Salesforce Partner Program.
- Learn more about Salesforce Fullforce Solutions: https://partners.salesforce.com/s/education/consultants/Fullforce
- Become a fan of Salesforce on Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/salesforce
- Follow Salesforce on Twitter: https://twitter.com/salesforce
- Become a fan of Silverline: https://www.facebook.com/silverlinecrm
- Follow Silverline on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/silverlinecrm