Silverline Participates as Salesforce Financial Services Cloud Launch Partner to Transform the Client-Advisor Experience and Deliver Personalized Service Anytime, Anywhere
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – March 08, 2016) – Silverline today announced it is extending the capabilities of Salesforce Financial Services Cloud with its connectors and other solution offerings to help customers accelerate business transformation in wealth management. Financial Services Cloud is generally available for purchase today, empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 client relationships, be more productive and engage more holistically with clients anywhere and on any device.
Financial Services Cloud Connectors Key Features
- Silverline’s connectors and custom solutions for Financial Services Cloud will give advisors the ability to view data from multiple external systems, unify it and display that information in a contextually relevant, actionable manner.
- With a single, holistic view of client financial data, advisors will be more productive and improve client relationships by having the right information to understand each individual’s needs and goals.
Comments on the News
- “Being selected as a Financial Services Cloud launch partner reinforces how committed we are to driving our clients’ success,” said Gireesh Sonnad, CEO, Silverline. “Financial Services Cloud is a new tool that will allow us to more quickly and easily innovate with our clients to meet their unique business needs.”
- “The future is here, and it’s advice, not administrative tasks. Salesforce is transforming the advisor-client relationship for the digital age,” said Simon Mulcahy, GM of Financial Services, Salesforce. “Silverline is supporting Salesforce in its mission to deliver a new era through proactive, personalized and goal-based collaborative advice.”
About Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
Salesforce Financial Services Cloud is transforming the client-advisor relationship by empowering advisors to build deeper, 1-to-1 relationships with clients; enabling advisors to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on investors; and allowing advisors to engage more comprehensively with clients and their households.
- Salesforce Financial Services Cloud: http://www.salesforce.com/industries/financial-services/financialservices-cloud/
Salesforce is the trademark of salesforce.com, inc.