I’m so excited to announce Silverline was listed #1 among small and medium size companies in the annual Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, a list of the Best Places to Work in 2018. How awesome is that!?
Unlike other awards, there was no self-nomination process, instead it’s entirely based on feedback our employees have voluntarily and anonymously shared on Glassdoor. To determine the winners of the awards, Glassdoor evaluates all company reviews shared by employees over the past year. This year, we are proud to be recognized as a Best Place to Work among companies with less than 1,000 employees according to those based in the U.S.
A huge thank you goes out to all our employees who took the time to share their perspectives on what it’s like to work here. I’m not surprised we made it on the list at all, this is hands down the best place I’ve ever worked, but to win the top spot is a testament to how much we all love working here. Silverline is not only open to positive feedback about the company, but also areas of improvement, so we appreciate all the valuable feedback as it only helps us to improve.
Below are just a few sample quotes employees shared on Glassdoor that contributed toward the award and that made us feel incredibly honored to be recognized:
- “Silverline is one of those rare companies that provides a great work life balance, supportive team, and amazing culture. The leadership team is fantastic, I love how open the executives are to new ideas and collaboration. As a remote employee, I also feel super connected to the entire team. I would highly recommend Silverline to anyone looking to join a best places to work.”
- “The culture is amazing, the people are great, management really cares about your success. There is a huge sense of team collaboration. I feel comfortable asking anyone for help and knowing that they’ll make time for me.”
- “Silverline is one of the greatest companies I’ve had the pleasure to be a part of. Not only is it a company growing exponentially with lots of opportunity and room for personal growth, it provides a company culture that makes every single employee feel like part of a family. It provides a FULLY stocked kitchen with a packed fridge, pantry, cold brew and beer on tap, and much more. “
- “The culture at Silverline is amazing. I have met most of the employees and they are all kind and considerate. They are always friendly and easy to talk to. I never feel uncomfortable asking questions or asking for help. Everyone works as a team and they help you to achieve your goals.”
- “The best part about Silverline is the culture! At all levels everyone loves to collaborate and communicate openly while having fun at the same time. Everyone rolls up their sleeves and works hard, but not at the expense of a solid work-life balance. Second to that is the ability to work remotely. Silverline has the right technology available such that anyone who is remote can still collaborate with colleagues just as easily as if he or she was in the office.”
If you want to join the #1 Best Place to Work, we’re hiring 🙂