Providers have experienced unprecedented change over the last 20 years with no sign of slowing in sight. Add a pandemic to the landscape and the short- and long-term impact can hardly be predicted.
However, if we step away from the uncertainty of the change, and instead focus on the known outcomes that are required moving forward, we start to see specific themes emerging that all providers must address.
Engagement. Outcomes. Digital. Propensity. Segmentation. Social Determinants. AI. Satisfaction. Retention. Acquisition.
Where to focus, how to do it, and who can help?
Through a curated discussion, we will attempt to eliminate some of the haze, chatter and confusion that providers are experiencing around where, what and how to rank priorities and implement technology. Instead, we will hone in on how Salesforce, as a technology platform, can solve four critical areas that providers seek to address: Patient Access, Closing Gaps in Care, Patient Engagement, and Digital Front Door. Our goal is to help organizations focus less on what they should solve and instead provide a blueprint for how to do it — noting that these are not overly burdensome, year-long, multimillion-dollar efforts.
We will provide examples of how partnerships with Cerner and their HealtheCRM product allow Silverline to deliver bundled solutions that result in streamlined time to value by closing gaps in care based on clinically informed data sources. We’ll also facilitate the opportunity to ask questions directly to IU Health about how they successfully implemented a patient engagement strategy and how that helped them establish a framework for future transformation.
During this discussion, we will address these topics:
- What are the key solution areas that I should be focused on to compete in the new healthcare landscape?
- How and where does a CRM, like Salesforce, play a role?
- How can my existing applications be extended, and overall environments be simplified, in this model?
- How can bundled solutions, coupled with new approaches to technology delivery, ensure success and promote value drivers?
- David Bradshaw, Senior Vice President, Consumer & Employer Solutions at Cerner
- Geeta Nayyar, Executive Medical Director at Salesforce
- Matt Gretczko, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Healthcare and Life Sciences at Silverline
- Olivia Goh Kidder, Director, Customer Relationship Management at Indiana University Health