From February 19-23, I went with one of our Healthcare Practice Directors, Jim Rogers and our Vice President of Solutions and Products, along with Salesforce to Florida for HIMSS, the annual conference that brings together health IT professionals, clinicians, and executives from around the world.
While we were there, I spoke at the Salesforce booth which featured top Healthcare partners and customers showcasing hands-on demos of the latest Salesforce solutions for Health Cloud, including Silverline’s Patient Contact Center.
During our session, I talked about how today’s patients expect faster, more personalized healthcare than ever before as consolidation occurs and a focus on quality emerges. As such, their first and often recurring interactions with a particular point of care is not with a clinician, but often with the patient contact center.
Silverline’s Patient Contact Center solution drives higher patient satisfaction and engagement by providing the necessary tools to ensure all interactions with that particular patient is positive; this, in turn, leads to greater brand loyalty and ultimately drives more informed care, including proactively identifying care gaps.
Our Patient Contact Center solution allows agents to interact with patients in a more comprehensive manner to drive greater patient engagement while providing tools to more effectively close patient inquiries through multiple channels. Benefits include:
- Establishing a 360-degree view of a patient, prior interactions, and key activities to drive comprehensive dispositioning and case management.
- Enhancing task management capabilities across internal team members.
- Providing a framework to embed other workflows, such as referral management, scheduling, and insurance verification.
- Managing knowledge articles and call scripting to facilitate guided call interactions.
- Connecting Patient Contact Center with EHR(s)/EMR(s) to pull clinical data into Salesforce for one holistic view of your patient information and activities.
Click here to learn more about our provider solutions.