Release Notes Version: 1.92
Release Date: 7 August, 2023
Key New Features and Improvements
NEW !!Availability Scheduling!!
Introducing Availability Scheduling within CalendarAnything!
Availability Scheduling empowers you to effortlessly set the availability for any object within
Salesforce, be it time slots for resources or assets awaiting assignment. By doing so, your team can
streamline the appointment scheduling process, allowing customers to self-schedule appointments
and make other bookings.
For easy step-by-step instructions on how to set up Availability Calendar go to Availability Scheduling
Admin Guide. Learn how to manage your availability schedule using CalendarAnything with
Availability Calendars User Guide.
For more information about Availability Scheduling and to schedule a demo visit us at
- Some users are unable to logout from Microsoft integration in the Integrations Tab
○ Truncate Title setting is not working when Additional fields are enabled
○ Not working in Digital Experience / Experience Cloud
- Day Grouping View – incorrect end date is set when a new event is created using drag &
- Mini DatePicker – selected date is not marked as selected
- Mobile – event detail popup is not getting updated with details from selected record
- Month View – events from hidden working hours remain visible
- Calendar Setup:
○ Custom Reminders – Date field type is not restricted from the list of available
○ Advanced -> Create Form setting – when calendar is configured using an object
without record types, Salesforce create/edit from is not opening
Go to Release Notes PDF for full list of new features, improvements and bug fixes.