After months of planning and preparations, Dreamforce — the largest gathering of Salesforce Trailblazers in the world — is finally upon us. Silverline has been busy preparing, and we would love to meet with you during the week. If you’ll be at the conference in San Francisco from September 25-28, we would love to meet you to share ideas and brainstorm solutions.
Silverline will have a significant presence at Dreamforce this year, check out all the ways you can connect with us below:
Stop By Our Booth
The Silverline team is sponsoring Dreamforce as a bronze sponsor, stop by Booth 900 at the Customer Success Expo in Moscone South to meet the Silverline squad! We’ll be showcasing our Managed Services solution, Navigator. As your guide through the cloud, Silverline Navigator gives you access to our highly-skilled Client Services team of Salesforce experts who can assist with every aspect of your Salesforce journey, from technical strategy and business alignment to supplementing your own in-house skills. Stop by and say hello to learn more — a few lucky booth attendees with also win an extraordinary VR headset!
Attend a Silverline Session
Our Salesforce experts have been selected for many engaging sessions. Add a few to your agenda and connect with them to continue the conversation after Dreamforce.
- Admins are Critical Change Agents featuring Lizz Hellinga (a second session is available too!)
- Learn How Leading Financial Institutions Optimize Field Sales Efficiency with Andrew Porter
- Console, It’s Not Just for Sales and Service by Shane Hayes
- Be a Paragon: How to Leverage the Community to Accelerate Career Growth BONUS with Lizz Hellinga AND Shane Hayes
- Creating a Culture of Equality: Design and Build Your Own Allies Program by Jill Harrison
- Consulting Partner Adventures: Customer & Partner Success at Caremount Medical featuring Matt Gretczko & Jim Rogers from our Healthcare Team
- One Page to Rule Them All: Creating Dynamic Lighting App Builder Pages with Shane Hayes
- Consulting Partner Adventures: Engage with the Lightning Champions Program with Shane Hayes
- UX for the Masses: Design Your Lightning Apps with the Power of Personas with Jill Harrison & Steve Siler, CTO of Stonebriar Commercial Finance
- Partnering with Other Partners in the Ecosystem featuring Anjella Crowe
Pop into the Silverline Lounge
Just steps away from Dreamforce, we are providing an off-site space for our clients to meet with us, network with peers, and just take a break from the conference. The Silverline Lounge will have open seating, private rooms, wifi, a place to charge your devices, catering, and much more! To request a meeting at our conveniently located space, use the form found on Silverline’s Dreamforce page.
Meet With Our Healthcare and Financial Services Experts
Silverline’s expert team of Healthcare and Financial Services gurus are also heading to Dreamforce. They are leaders in their respective fields and can help you address critical issues and define showstopping solutions. Learn more about our Healthcare team and their experience in the industry and check out our Financial Services team to learn more about how we’ve partnered with our clients. Interested in scheduling a meeting? Find all of Silverline’s attendees on our Dreamforce page.
We’ll be sharing expert content on everything that happens at Dreamforce with follow up articles on key takeaways in the coming weeks. Stay up-to-date on Silverline and Dreamforce by following us on Twitter and subscribing to our blog.